Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

Bank Feeds

Hello

new to bank feeds platform, just wondering if you have 3 or 4  separate instututions with mulitiple bank accounts for the one business using (MYOB).  Is it possible to set up bank feeds for all? or does myob only allow bank feeds for one instutution only?

• Hi specialk24_2424,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

From what I can see, you're using AccountRight Premier, which offers an unlimited number of feeds that can be added. In MYOB, you have the flexibility to set up bank feeds for multiple institutions, each with multiple bank accounts. MYOB supports connections with various financial institutions, allowing you to streamline the bank feed process for all your accounts across different institutions. Please refer to this Help article, Set up bank feeds, for further information.

Feel free to reach out if you've got additional questions or concerns. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi specialk24_2424,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

From what I can see, you're using AccountRight Premier, which offers an unlimited number of feeds that can be added. In MYOB, you have the flexibility to set up bank feeds for multiple institutions, each with multiple bank accounts. MYOB supports connections with various financial institutions, allowing you to streamline the bank feed process for all your accounts across different institutions. Please refer to this Help article, Set up bank feeds, for further information.

Feel free to reach out if you've got additional questions or concerns. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess