Forum Discussion

MYOBuser2021
Contributing User
10 months ago
Solved

bank feed not updating

Hi,

My bank feeds usually come through daily but haven't updated today.  Is there a way to manually push them through in MYOB Business (ex Essentials)?

Thanks

• Hi All,

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

We are aware that some clients do experience bank feeds delay and we apologize for the inconvenience cause to you. Our development team is currently working on resolving this issue, and we will keep you updated as we have more information.

For the latest updates on the incident, please refer to our status hub page MYOB. We genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,
    Leneth

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi All,

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

We are aware that some clients do experience bank feeds delay and we apologize for the inconvenience cause to you. Our development team is currently working on resolving this issue, and we will keep you updated as we have more information.

For the latest updates on the incident, please refer to our status hub page MYOB. We genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,
    Leneth