Forum Discussion

treegirl
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago

preferences for users

I would like to be able to hide period totals of sales numbers .. can I customize a user preferences to block this?

4 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi treegirl,

Thanks for your post. Assuming that you're referring to the period sales total numbers on your dashboard and the user preferences setting, which will adjust or be able to limit the number display on it, the same as the user preferences setting that we can adjust on the AccountRight. Currently, the sales numbers on the MYOB Business dashboard can only be modified from the last 6 months up to the current month.

Alternatively, you can limit the number of users who can see the total sales for a specific period by managing their user roles. The help article on the new dashboard and managing users will give you full, detailed information and instructions on this.

Feel free to reply if this does not answer your query, so that we can assist you further. I also recommend getting in touch through our online help center, MOCA, whenever you need immediate assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

treegirl1
      User

I have had a look at the options for managing user roles but can't find one that will hide the totals but still allow the user to access and enter quotes and send invoices.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi treegirl1,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If you wish to hide the sales totals but still want the user to be able to send quotes and invoices, this feature is unavailable as the 'Sales' includes all the access to Sales menu. With this, we highly encourage you to please take a moment to post on the MYOB Business/Essentials Ideas Exchange board for consideration.

Feel free to create a post again if you require further assistance.

Best regards,

Doreen