Forum Discussion

NixP
User
3 months ago

Increase to subscription prices

There is an issue with the in tray which makes processing receipts significantly longer. And yet, the same day I ring to complain - a week after the issue was identified on the forum - I received a notice for increasing the subscription prices.

I understand CPI increases but each year I have used MYOB prices go up significantly more than CPI and the services are reduced each time!! Very frustrating - bordering on criminal! Lock people into the contract and using the software then just take advantage of them by increasing prices significantly more than CPI each year and provide less service! 

I would like my in-tray fixed so I can use the software as it was working previously! Welcome to call me to discuss this issue!

2 Replies

pippypip
    Trusted Cover User

Wouldn't be so bad if MYOB actually listened to their customers and stopped making changes to the software that we dont want and fixed issues that we continuity raise with them. 

mscheurer
      Experienced User

pippypip wrote:

Wouldn't be so bad if MYOB actually listened to their customers and stopped making changes to the software that we dont want and fixed issues that we continuity raise with them. 

The old saying when I was working in software dev, if you can't fix a feature just remove it and be done with it...