Forum Discussion

SuFish1
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

one of my businesses has disappeared

In the last few days one of ny businesses has disappeared. My personal myob and one other business is fine but one has gone. What do I do? I really don't want to be on the phone for two hours to find out. Please may that not be the only way to resolve this..

• Hi SuFish1 

Would you mind giving that MYOB Business a try now? We have made some changes to your account.

If you are still impacted, knowing if other users such as the "info" email address listed under Annette can see and open that MYOB Business would be ideal.

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SuFish1 

Just checking the company files you do have access to (according to your Community Forum login), I was unable to find any particular reason why a business would not be able to be seen.

So we can investigate in more detail would you mind confirming the business name that is not longer showing and/or the last four digits of the serial number (if known). Also, knowing if you have been invited using the same email address that you use to log into the Forum with would be ideal as well.

SuFish1
      Experienced User

Hi sorry for the delay in replying. The business hasn;t come back.

The name is Shoalhaven Health and Arts Association. Should be the same email address.

Thanks for your help with this...Su

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi SuFish1 

Would you mind giving that MYOB Business a try now? We have made some changes to your account.

If you are still impacted, knowing if other users such as the "info" email address listed under Annette can see and open that MYOB Business would be ideal.

SuFish1
      Experienced User

Steven_M  Just posting my response again, was hoping you would help further with the disappearing business...Su

Hi sorry for the delay in replying. The business hasn;t come back.

The name is Shoalhaven Health and Arts Association. Should be the same email address.

Thanks for your help with this...Su