Forum Discussion

sroberts
Contributing User
6 months ago

An unrecognised error occurred - NZPayroll_ModelBindingError

Hi

I went into the leave tab for an employee who is on a fixed term contract as an intern and went into holiday pay and ticked the box to include it in each pay and it came up with the above error.

We want to pay our interns out the holiday pay as they are only working over the summer.  I can't go back and change the work type to casual now either to get it to automatically pay out the holiday pay.

Can you please let me know how I can make this change without this error occuring or do I have to delete the employee somehow and set them up again?

Thanks,

6 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, sroberts

Thanks for your post.

This issue has been resolved as it has already been escalated and resolved by the relevant team, however, in your case, after doing basic troubleshooting steps such as using a different browser and clearing the browser cache with the same error. We can have this issue relayed to the relevant team.

We will be sending you a private message requesting additional information.

We are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, Anne12

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

The concern you raised has been successfully addressed, having been escalated and resolved by the appropriate team. However, in your situation, despite undertaking initial troubleshooting measures like switching to an alternative browser and clearing the browser cache, the issue persists. To ensure a thorough resolution, we will relay this matter to the relevant team.

Kindly anticipate a private message from us, wherein we will request additional information to further investigate and address the issue appropriately. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Anne12

We hope this message finds you well. We recently requested additional information and are awaiting your response. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen