Forum Discussion

Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

calculation errors

I want to bring to your attention that the payroll sofware we are using  has been exeperiencing errors in its calculation. Although i have informed the support team about these issues, but we are still encountering random errors. Specifically , the progdram is incorrectly calculating the gross pay by using incorrect salary rates. Our salary rates are supposed to be permanent, but the program randomly changes them . It is also impossilbe to conroll or check from my side as a user to avoid the wrong calculations. 

• Hi 2016

Thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry to hear about the persisting issue with wage rates. Generally, hourly employees need to have different pay items compared to salary employees. If you have both kinds of employees, I suggest checking if they have different pay items, as this might cause some calculation issues. If all is correct and this issue persists, please send us screenshots of the pay items and the incorrect value pay runs. If you have information in the screenshots that requires it to be private, send us a private message instead. 

Let us know if you require any further. We're happy to help.

Cheers, 

Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi 2016

Thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry to hear about the persisting issue with wage rates. Generally, hourly employees need to have different pay items compared to salary employees. If you have both kinds of employees, I suggest checking if they have different pay items, as this might cause some calculation issues. If all is correct and this issue persists, please send us screenshots of the pay items and the incorrect value pay runs. If you have information in the screenshots that requires it to be private, send us a private message instead. 

Let us know if you require any further. We're happy to help.

Cheers, 

Genreve