Forum Discussion

2 months ago
Solved

Missing Payrun in STP Reports & BAS pre-filled amount

Hi,

We had recently processed a final pay for an employee but this pay run is not appearing on the STP Reports and BAS pre-filled amount. But this amount is showing correctly under the YTD Report total.

Has this payrun been reported successfully to ATO as this is still not showing part of our BAS pre-filled amount? Can you please advise how to fix this issue?

Thank you

• Hi sharenqg,

Yes you can manually adjust the amount in BAS as long as payroll reports are showing the correct figures. Feel free to post again if you encounter issues in the future. We are here to assist.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

5 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sharenqg,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Thanks for posting. There might be several reasons why the payrun isn't appearing in the STP Report. First, make sure the pay run was successfully reported to the ATO. If there was a reporting error, it may not show up in your STP reports and BAS pre-filled amounts. If reported correctly, the ATO might be processing the information, causing a delay in its appearance in your reports.

Since the YTD reports reflect the final pay you processed, there could be some delays from the ATO. If the final payment still isn't showing, consider sending an update event to sync your system's information with the ATO.

Also, it might be helpful to review this article on how to process a final payment to ensure the process was done correctly.

Feel free to post a response if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

sharenqg
      User

Hi Shella,

How can I check in MYOB that the payrun has been submitted to ATO successfully?

I dont think this is a delay as this payrun was processed 3 weeks ago, and I have also send an updated event. But this doesnt fix the issue.

Please see attached for your reference on how the payrun is appearing on the Payrun screen and STP screen. Its missing one transaction on the STP screen.

Thank you

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi sharenqg,

Aside from checking the STP reports making sure that the pay run has been accepted by the ATO, you can also check the payroll reports such as payroll register, payroll activity and YTD verification report. If the reports are showing the correct amount, then you're all good. However, if those figures are not showing up on your BAS pre-filled amount, you will need to send an update event. Make sure to unfinalise first the terminated employee so that he will be included when sending an update event. To do this. go to Payroll > Single Touch Payroll reporting > EOFY finalisation and then select the correct payroll > Tick the box against the employee name then click 'Remove finalisation and notify the ATO'. 

Also, please ensure that each payroll category used was assigned to the correct ATO reporting category. More information can be found by clicing here. After doing the unfinalisation, you can now send an update event to update the figures by going to:

• Payroll
        • Single Touch Payroll reporting
        • STP reports and then select the correct payroll year
        • Click 'Send update event'

Once done, you can now check your BAS pre-filled amounts if it is showing the correct figures. Lastly, redo the finalisation.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen