Forum Discussion

Suera
Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

Payslips not printing

Hi

I am getting errors when trying to print payslips.

The employee has not received the payelip even though it says sent.

When I try to download, I receive an error and cant do it,

I tried different browsers and also reversed adn re did the payroll.

Still the same issue.

Cna not get the paysil to email or print.

• Hi, Suera 

Thanks for your post.

To correct the situation, kindly check on the Payslip delivery method. To do this, go to Payroll > Employees and then click the employee name > Select Payroll details > Then check the Default pay slip delivery. For further information regarding this, kindly check The Help Article: Viewing pay runs and pay slips

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Suera 

Thanks for your post.

To correct the situation, kindly check on the Payslip delivery method. To do this, go to Payroll > Employees and then click the employee name > Select Payroll details > Then check the Default pay slip delivery. For further information regarding this, kindly check The Help Article: Viewing pay runs and pay slips

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

PTT
      Contributing User

I've been getting the same error message when I try to view the payslip pdf to print it, I've checked that the delivery method is correct, but still no luck. Has been working fine previously, but having trouble with the same problem for the last few pay periods. Our employee says he is receiving his emails.

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi PTT

Thanks for posting your concern. 

I'm sorry to hear about your issue with payslips. May I get you to try opening the same payslip in a different browser? If the issue persists after that, may I collect screenshots of the browser console log? 

We look forward to your response. We're happy to help.

Cheers, 

Genreve