Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

Superannuation membership numbers when creating fund

When creating a new superannuation fund one of the fields included is the employee's membership number, however after saving this membership number is not displayed in the membership number field within payroll settings.

This appears to be a system flaw; the membership number should carry across from one screen to the other, or not appear in the fund creation screen at all.

Thank you.

• Hi Robert_AVA,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

When creating a super fund from the payroll settings, the field for the membership number pertains to the employer's membership number. However, if you set up a superannuation fund from the employee's payroll details, that's where you can input the employee's membership number.

• Employer's membership number from payroll setting >> superannuation:

• Employee's payroll details superfund membership number:

These are separate entities within the system, meant for different purposes. If you're referring to another screen or encountering a different issue, could you provide more details? This will help us address the specific concern you're facing. Thanks for your cooperation.

Please let me know if you require further assistance. I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Robert_AVA,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

When creating a super fund from the payroll settings, the field for the membership number pertains to the employer's membership number. However, if you set up a superannuation fund from the employee's payroll details, that's where you can input the employee's membership number.

• Employer's membership number from payroll setting >> superannuation:

• Employee's payroll details superfund membership number:

These are separate entities within the system, meant for different purposes. If you're referring to another screen or encountering a different issue, could you provide more details? This will help us address the specific concern you're facing. Thanks for your cooperation.

Please let me know if you require further assistance. I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess