Forum Discussion

RWA
User
8 months ago
Solved

using timesheets simply to record hours for salaried employees

Hello myob community, 

I am using myob business and wondering if I can use timesheets to simply record hours of my salaried employees. I don't need this function to process their payroll but just as a record keeper for Fairwork requirements etc. I am currently using timesheets for my hourly employees and this works well. Can I just get salaried employees to complete timesheets each week in myob team but not needing to "approve these and then use these to process payroll". Any suggestions most welcome. thankyou in advance. RW 

• Hi RWA 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find it valuable information.

Currently our timesheets are only applicable to our hourly employees. You may have a look at this help article that has all the information to assist you with this. 

If you need further help, do not hesitate to start a new post and we will be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RWA 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find it valuable information.

Currently our timesheets are only applicable to our hourly employees. You may have a look at this help article that has all the information to assist you with this. 

If you need further help, do not hesitate to start a new post and we will be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi RWA 

Thank you for your post. 

We're glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Please feel free to post again if you encounter any further assistance. We are happy to assist.

Cheers,

Shella