Forum Discussion

TysonInst
Cover User
9 months ago

"No Email is Saved for this customer" & "One or more selected invoices don't have a customer email."

Hello,

We are trying to use the online version for reminders and finding we can't send the emails in bulk.  The system says "No Email is Saved for this customer" for all customers and we we try to click email an error message says "One or more selected invoices don't have a customer email.".  

However, all of them have email addresses saved and we can go into each invoice individually and send an email just fine.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

6 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, TysonInst 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

The above error messages appear where there are over 1,500 customer cards in the file. Only the first 1500 card emails are loaded for invoices on the Invoices page, so the system does not load any additional customer details. To correct the situation, kindly click the invoice and open it up. Once the invoice is opened, click the email to send it to the customer. Also, you can remove the trailing spaces in the Company Name field on the customer card. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

DT66
      User

hi, I have just read your reply saying the fault is if you have +1500 customers. my client only has 10 customers and he is getting this same error. You can email invoice from within the invoice , but not sending more than one a time. He attempted to send 3 invoices to the same customer and this error appeared. 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi DT66,

Thank you for your post, and I regret the delay in my response.

Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum!

The error message "One or more selected invoices don't have a customer email when emailing from the invoice list" typically appears when there are over 1500 customer cards. However, in your specific situation, with only 10 customer cards, it's likely that one of the cards has extra characters in the company name, causing the email to be registered as blank on the invoice screen. If you encounter this error message, an error icon will usually appear next to the customer's name. You'll need to correct the details, close all windows, and refresh the tab before attempting to email the invoice again. I've replicated this on our end and successfully sent the invoice to three different customers without encountering further issues.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, TysonInst 

Were you able to send invoices? Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

cmiller
      Contributing Cover User

Is MYOB working on updating this to allow this feature for users with greater than 1,500 customer cards? We are a small business but have been around a long time and have far more customers than only 1,500. I can imagine we're not alone in having +1,500 customer cards and having to click into each invoice is incredibly time consuming. 

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi cmiller

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community forum. 

Thank you for informing us of your concern. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you due to the lack of this service. The current limit for filtering customer's cards is 1500 as of right now. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time. We will ensure that we will relay your feedback to our relevant team. 

If you require further assistance in the future, please feel free to create another post. We are happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel