Forum Discussion

Smilie
User
12 months ago
Solved

Quote email history details

I sent via Facebook messenger that I could not squeeze in a job for a customer but to assist with her other quotes I advised the materials alone were $1400. However she advised she would until I could schedule the job so I raised a quote and sent it to her for $2400 but received no formal acceptance. During check measure for the job she added some extra requirements and I said it would cost more and would send through an updated quote, which I did for $2800 and again no formal acceptance however she contacted me via FB messenger and a later date to confirm start date.

Job now finished and she is refusing to pay more than the indicated material costs and claims never to have received the two quotes, yet the invoice went to the same customer email and she was sure quick to respond to that.

I see in quote history the date the invoice email was sent but it simply states Emailed in the quote history between quote created and date invoice sent. Is there anywhere I can find history details of the two quotes I sent?

tia

• Hi Smilie 

Thank you for your post. May I extend a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. 

You are right, once it is showing as Emailed, it does mean that the Quote was sent to your customer. At the moment, there is no other option to know if they did receive it and this is still a feature being discussed in our Product Ideas board. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Smilie 

Thank you for your post. May I extend a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. 

You are right, once it is showing as Emailed, it does mean that the Quote was sent to your customer. At the moment, there is no other option to know if they did receive it and this is still a feature being discussed in our Product Ideas board. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

smile2
      User

Should there be a date next to the "emailed" line item if the quote was sent?

I have a screenshot of what I am referring. 

This site isn't letting me upload it. It looks like:

Created invoice               0000052              1/06/23

Emailed

Created                                                            11/04/23

Sean_DC
        MYOB Moderator

Hi smile2 and Smilie 

I was able to check this with the team. There is only a date next to Created and not Emailed. In this case, I would suggest posting this idea on our Product Ideas Board so that others can vote for it as well.