Forum Discussion

Kym14
User
5 years ago
Solved

Emailing quotes

Hi

I was wondering if there is any way that I can check that a quote emailed to client from MYOB has actually been received (and sent).  You can check if invoices & statements have been sent/delivered/read but if its a quote there doesn't seem to be an avenue/link to confirm or follow if the client has received it.  Any ideas?

Kym14
    5 years ago

Yes thank you, I can see that the actual quote has been sent.  I was wondering how to 'View all activity' and "View online quote" like you can when going into a sales invoice.  I would like to see confirmation the quote has been delivered and viewed by the receiver and actually view the online quote my end to make sure it was right etc.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Kym14

Thank you for your post, if you are sending emails via AccountRight you should be able to see the sent quote through the sent emails window. 

Screenshot attached:

Additionally our article Track email delivery status has information of the statuses that may appear within the sent emails window. 

Kym14
      User

Yes thank you, I can see that the actual quote has been sent.  I was wondering how to 'View all activity' and "View online quote" like you can when going into a sales invoice.  I would like to see confirmation the quote has been delivered and viewed by the receiver and actually view the online quote my end to make sure it was right etc.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Kym14

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I have taken a look into the software and there is no ability to do this with the quotes emailed out. However I do see how this would be beneficial to have, I have passed this feedback on to the right team.