Forum Discussion

saintjohnny
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

Topic has been closed with no answer posted - Confirm reminder emails have been sent

How do you confim reminder emails have been sent. I tried to send one to myself but it did not arrive in my inbox.

• Hi saintjohnny,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information. Thank you for flagging this to us. I know how important this is to you. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.  

In this regard, invoice reminder emails can be tracked in the Sent Emails window. When the invoice reminder is due it is usually processed from 5am and usually done by 7am.  

If you have more questions or concerns, do not hesitate to post again. We are happy to assist you.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Thanks,  

Cel

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi saintjohnny,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information. Thank you for flagging this to us. I know how important this is to you. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.  

In this regard, invoice reminder emails can be tracked in the Sent Emails window. When the invoice reminder is due it is usually processed from 5am and usually done by 7am.  

If you have more questions or concerns, do not hesitate to post again. We are happy to assist you.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Thanks,  

Cel

saintjohnny
      Contributing User

Hi Cecilia

Where is the "sent emails window" in Business Lite please?

John

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi saintjohnny,

Thank you for getting back to us. 

In this regard,  you can check if the email was successfully sent by going to Activity section at the bottom of the invoice has this info. By going to Sales>>Invoices. You can check out this Help Article: Emailing and Printing Invoices for more information. 

If you have question or if you need further assistance with this. please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist you. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi saintjohnny,

I just want to check back with you if you are still having issues. Let us know if the issue is resolved. If you need assistance with this or in the future, please feel free to post again.  

Thanks,  

Cel