Forum Discussion

ash123
User
5 months ago

Payroll Reinstating Archived Employees

Currently working with the new MYOB update and am not a fan of the new payroll system. It is overly complicated and messy to look at, and you can't change any employee details without s**bleep**ping the entire payrun and starting from scratch which is not user friendly at all.

My main issue is with the system to archive and reinstate employees. There used to just be a check box for archived employees and if you wanted to bring them back you just unchecked the box, but now that doesn't exist. How do I bring back archived employees without creating a whole new employee profile for them?

2 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @ash123,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information in this forum. 

We appreciate you sharing your concern with us. To address the issue, In the new upgraded system of MYOB, some features are not available from the old version. In the new version if you want to reinstate an employee, you will just need to remove the termination date to make the employee active.

If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi ash123,

We hope this message finds you well. We just want to check back with you regarding your concern. If you still need further assistance or if you have questions or concerns, please contact us again or create a new post. We are happy to assist you.  

Kind Regards, 

Cel