Forum Discussion

Bron4
User
2 years ago
Solved

Bpay Bankfile

It would be great if we could create a Bpay bank file for Bpay payments that need to be done. I know it currently can't be done but it should be an option these days. So many suppliers, governement payments (payroll tax, ASIC etc) that require payment via Bpay, surely there's an easier way than manually logging onto the bank and doing each bpay individually. 

• Hi Bron4

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Thank you for your post. We have BPAY option when it comes to Online Invoice Payment. This link will give you all the detailed information and steps.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bron4

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Thank you for your post. We have BPAY option when it comes to Online Invoice Payment. This link will give you all the detailed information and steps.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A