Forum Discussion

Coolcene
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

Easy Fill

Did we get a resolution to the below issue from June 2021. I am also pulling my hair out with this issue, Unticking the Use Easyfill box does not fix the issue 

June 2021

Hi All,

When you go to 'find transactions' and then 'card' and I start to put in the customer or supplier name, it auto fills after the first letter and it is driving me crazy.  For instance if the customer name starts with an 'a' then it auto fills to the first customer that starts with an 'a' and then i have to backspace all the letters to put in the second letter to find the customer, it is time consuming and highly annoying.  The first search of the day is fine but after that it does this auto fill thing.  If I close and reopen MYOB the first search again is fine but then it reverts to the auto fill.  How do I stop it from doing this???   

• Hi Coolcene,

Thank you for your post. We understand the frustration you're experiencing with the auto-fill issue. We've taken a closer look at our end and attempted to replicate the situation you've described, and it seems to be working fine from our end. To ensure we're exhaustively troubleshooting this, we've initiated a reset on your file. Before logging back into your account, could you please clear the AccountRight Cache? This can sometimes resolve unexpected issues. Once cleared, please log back in and test if the auto-fill problem persists.

Your cooperation in this troubleshooting process is greatly appreciated. If the issue continues after clearing the cache, please let us know. We're here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Coolcene,

Thank you for your post. We understand the frustration you're experiencing with the auto-fill issue. We've taken a closer look at our end and attempted to replicate the situation you've described, and it seems to be working fine from our end. To ensure we're exhaustively troubleshooting this, we've initiated a reset on your file. Before logging back into your account, could you please clear the AccountRight Cache? This can sometimes resolve unexpected issues. Once cleared, please log back in and test if the auto-fill problem persists.

Your cooperation in this troubleshooting process is greatly appreciated. If the issue continues after clearing the cache, please let us know. We're here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess