Forum Discussion

ffaccounts
Experienced Cover User
10 months ago
Solved

Emails not sending

I have noticed yesterday and today that invoices are not being sent via email - I am going to Print/Email Invoice - To Be Emailed - selecting all invoices - Send Email. They then show as "emailed or sent" but when looking at activity it is stating that they have not been sent and recipients are not receiving them. This is the same way that I have sent invoices for years, so do not understand why this would now be a problem. I had to open in web browser to force each individual invoice to send, however the web browser does not have the functionality required for my businesses and it is clunky and time consuming, so this is not an option I would like to continue with.

Can someone please assist?

Earl_HD
    6 months ago

Hi proinstallauto,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. If you're utilizing AccountRight to send emails directly through the program, you can track the sent emails by accessing the "Sent emails" window. Here, you'll find a comprehensive list of all the emails sent through AccountRight. This feature is designed to assist you in keeping track of your communications seamlessly.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl

7 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, ffaccounts 

Thanks for your post.

We are aware that there are some users having an issue sending invoices. The relevant is aware of this issue and already investigating it. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. In the meantime, kindly check the post in MYOB Community Forum for any updates regarding the issue.

Best regards,

Doreen

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ffaccounts

I would like to check back with you if you are still having issues with emails not sending? Please do let us know how you go, and feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Cheers, 

Leneth

ffaccounts
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Leneth,

at this stage they seem to be working fine. Thank you.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ffaccounts

Thanks for updating us, and we are glad to hear it is working fine. We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout the process. I will be closing the thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our Moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth