Forum Discussion

JulieJR
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

Expandable windows

I remember there used to be an option for expandable windows so when you were typing details in the entry field the field would "pop" out so you could see the full amount you were typing.  I used to tick to turn it off.

I have a new client who I am teaching MYOB and it would be an advantage for them to see the full box but I cannot find where to turn it on.

• Hi JulieJR

Thank you for your post. Can I please confirm which version of AccountRight you're using ? In the latest version of AccountRight, this feature is not available. However in the latest version of AccountRight you can adjust the windows and sizes of the fields and save these sizes to be the default setting. When you sign into AccountRight, please go to Set up > Preferences > Windows Tab > Please make sure to tick 'Save window Sizes and Locations'

Please do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JulieJR

Thank you for your post. Can I please confirm which version of AccountRight you're using ? In the latest version of AccountRight, this feature is not available. However in the latest version of AccountRight you can adjust the windows and sizes of the fields and save these sizes to be the default setting. When you sign into AccountRight, please go to Set up > Preferences > Windows Tab > Please make sure to tick 'Save window Sizes and Locations'

Please do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

JulieJR
      Contributing User

Thanks so much Melisa

This fixed the issue.

Regards

Julie