Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Exporting to Excel

We have recently changed to Office 365, I can no longer export reports to Excel. I have tried reinstalling MYOB.

I'm using MYOB 2022.5 that only got updated today

Any suggestions on how I can fix this

Mike_James
    2 years ago

Hi JasonDunks , from other forum posts reporting the same issue, a quick repair of Office may resolve this. 

Assuming Windows 10, Office 365: Go to Add/Remove programs, then select Programs & Features at the top right. 

Then find Office (Microsoft 365 Apps for Business...), select it and click the Change tab (at the top). Confirm to proceed, then tick Quick Repair, and click Repair to proceed.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi JasonDunks , one possibility  is that  Office 365 must be 32 bit for MYOB to be able to use it. Open Excel then select File, Account

JasonDunks
      User

Hi Mike

I have checked excel we are running the 32 bit version

Mike_James
        Ultimate Partner

Hi JasonDunks , from other forum posts reporting the same issue, a quick repair of Office may resolve this. 

Assuming Windows 10, Office 365: Go to Add/Remove programs, then select Programs & Features at the top right. 

Then find Office (Microsoft 365 Apps for Business...), select it and click the Change tab (at the top). Confirm to proceed, then tick Quick Repair, and click Repair to proceed.

• Hello JasonDunks 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

As Mike_James  has mentioned you do need to be running the 32-bit of the windows office, so you will need to reinstall this and then AccountRight to repair the connection between the software and then you will be able to export through to Excel again. 

Please let me know how you go.