Forum Discussion

Tanialmm
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

On hold for over an hour

I have been on hold with MYOB support for over an hour - it started with a 75 minute wait.  One hour later, I still have a 58 minute wait.  How does that work?

It is beyond frustrating that there is no other avenue other than the community forum or being on hold to talk to someone when there is a problem - why do not MYOB send an email to all customers when there is a problem to let us know an eta of it being fixed or if they even know of the problem.

And why is there ALWAYS a problem????

• Tanialmm 

Hi Tania

If your phone enquiry was regarding not being able to email invoices, we are aware of an issue where online invoices is not available for some customers. This is being investigated by our teams. More information and updates are available on our Status page.

If your enquiry was regarding something else please let me know and I'll be happy to help.

We do apologise for the inconvenience.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Tanialmm 

Hi Tania

If your phone enquiry was regarding not being able to email invoices, we are aware of an issue where online invoices is not available for some customers. This is being investigated by our teams. More information and updates are available on our Status page.

If your enquiry was regarding something else please let me know and I'll be happy to help.

We do apologise for the inconvenience.

Tanialmm
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Tracey,

I have now subscribed to your status update page,  How was I meant to even find out about such a page without you telling me??

It is beyond frustrating that we are not notified somehow when there is a problem.  Hopefully now I have subscribed I will be notified??

Also I was on hold for over an hour, then my call was cut off (at MYOB's end) - and I am currently on hold for an estimated time of 2 hours - surely there should have been a recorded message along with all the others, at the beginning of the call, so that those who don't know about the status update page, would be told.

Or perhaps telling people then about the status update page and where to find it.

Thanks for getting back to me. Much appreciated.

Tania