Forum Discussion

TSGW
Contributing User
17 days ago
Solved

Record Supplier Payment

Can some one advise if you can change from Purchase no to invoice no on the Record Supplier Payment.  I have to have 2 windows open to corrolate between the 2 at the moment. It would be good to have the option.

• Hi TSGW,

Thanks for your post. Currently, there is no option to do this. My recommendation is to post a suggestion on our Product Ideas page. This way, our developers and other users can see it and vote on it. There's a possibility that it might be included in a future update.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

4 Replies

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi TSGW,

You're absolutely welcome! Remember, we're here whenever you need help or have any other questions. Just reach out anytime!

Regards,

MYOB

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TSGW,

Thanks for your post. Currently, there is no option to do this. My recommendation is to post a suggestion on our Product Ideas page. This way, our developers and other users can see it and vote on it. There's a possibility that it might be included in a future update.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl