Forum Discussion

anistoro
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Recurring Sales Order

Hi,

I can`t Record a Recurring Sales Order. When I select the Recurring order I need, and click on the "Record" button, nothing happens and the Order does not appear in my register.

The only think I have noticed, the customer box appears in red, while it doesn`t normally happen when you enter a new SO from scratch.

Why is that?

• Hi anistoro

I've located an account for a different serial number, can you please send me the full serial number via this private message link

Update: script has been run over company file

16 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi anistoro

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! If you're still having issues with this can you please clear your AccountRight cache, once cleared can you record the transaction ? 

Do let me know how you go. 

anistoro
      Contributing User

Hi, thank you for your reply.

I have already tried with the help of phone support.

However, the problem has not been solved and the operator was claiming that it should be fixed at developer level... I haven`t received any updates and still can`t use the function.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi anistoro

Can you please try clearing your AccountRight cache as mentioned above ?

If this doesn't work, can you please retrieve the diagnostic log of the AccountRight file after you've attempted to record the order and attach it as a .TXT file to this thread so I can investigate.