Forum Discussion

SteelFab
Contributing User
12 months ago
Solved

Supplier credit limit not showing on report

Hi there,

I have a supplier over the credit limit but is not showing on report? any ideas?

• Hi SteelFab 

May I know how you go about this issue?  Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you.

Regards, 

Cel

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SteelFab

Thanks for your post.

In this matter, there is no report that will show the credit limit of a supplier or customer. However, if you mean that there is no warning that the customer is beyond the credit limit you may check it under setup >> preferences >> sales >> have the last item ticked to warn if the customer is already exceeding the credit limit.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

SteelFab
      Contributing User

Hi Leneth,

You are mistaken, in the suppliers' payment report it can be selected credit limit field amount and balance,

In this report, a supplier is not showing up. Very strange

SteelFab
        Contributing User

Hi Celia_B

all you mentioned is fine, but the questions have not been answered. I use this report often and never encountered a supplier who will not appear on the report.

I have been using MYOB for approx 20 years, and I know my way around reports. Any solutions or suggestions on why a supplier is NOT showing up?