Forum Discussion

ffaccounts
Experienced Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

Error with Send update event

I am unable to process payroll today. Finalisation has been accepted, but I cannot record current pay. When I attempt to send an update event I am getting and error message which is advising to get in touch with MYOB. I have attached the message. I am currently on hold as well, but need urgent assistance so I can pay staff.

• Hi Pam1982,

Thank you for providing the requested details.

I've run some fixed scripts on your company file. You may now try to process your payroll. Please log out and log back in again.

Please let me know if you're still experiencing the error message. I'm happy to assist further.

Cheers,

Princess

18 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ffaccounts 

Thank you for flagging this to us. Can you please confirm when the error appeared? To furtherly check on this. You may send us a Private Message with more details on your account  i.e Serial Number, Business Name, First and last name, Email address,  so I can investigate and look into it for you. 

I am happy to assist you further. 

Thanks, 

Cel

ffaccounts
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Cel,

I did wait on hold for over 2 hours on Wednesday as I had 74 employees to get paid. A script had to be run over the data file as the was an issue with an employee card.

Thank you 

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ffaccounts 

Thanks for your response.

To further assist you with this, kindly send me a private message with the following details:

• Serial number
        • Name of primary contact and email address
        • Business name
        • Company File ID (Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

Best regards,

Doreen

ffaccounts
    Experienced Cover User

The solution to this was a script needed to be run over the data file, as there was an issue with an employee card. The problem was solved on Wednesday after waiting on hold.

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi ffaccounts 

Thanks for updating us.

Sorry to hear about the experienced you've had. Glad to hear that it has been resolved already. When there is an issue opening the card file of an employee, then a fix needs to be done on our end. Please feel free to post again if you need assistance. We'll be happy to help.

Best regards,

Doreen