Forum Discussion

stephkiwi
Experienced Cover User
11 months ago

Getting in touch with MYOB

How do i get in touch with MYOB.  They have over charged me as i am trying to migrate my file to a cheaper plan.  I have the email to say they are uploaded my file and will charge me at the cheaper plan.  Then i get an email to say they are waiting for my file. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️.  There is no live chat.  I ring ph 1300555123 i get the voice that tells me to click 1, i do and nothing happens.  I click 2 and nothing happens.  

I have rquested to do two files and here are some of the emails.

PLEASE HELP MYOB  

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, stephkiwi thank you for posting. I would like to apologize for this inconvenience. 

To reach out to our phone support, you may check this Help Article: MYOB Phone Support

Moving forward, I'll be happy to assist you. Kindly send me the following information below through a private message:

• Serial Number
    • First and Last Name
    • Company Name

Regards,

Hannah

stephkiwi
      Experienced Cover User

i finally got hold of someone as i got a phone number at the bottom of the email.  MYOB has to update their contact details on the website as the phone number does not work.  Nor does the contact us page that states there is a live chat button and there is not.  Very confusing 

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

I'm sorry for having that experience. Rest assured that this will be forwarded to the relevant team.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you'll be needing assistance. Thank you!

Regards,

Hannah