Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

How to enter break times into timesheet as employee in myob team app

Hi Guys,

We are looking into our employees entering there timesheets there is no option on there to enter break times, when the admin goes to edit this they can edit hours worked but no way to enter a break time.

If admin enter the timesheet themselves for employees there is an option but this is becoming very time consuming and would rather the employees be able to process themselves.

Thanks.

• Hi admincmc

Thank you for bringing your concern to us and welcome the Community Forum. I apologize for the delayed response.

I understand that being able to record break times in the Teams app would be a handy feature. From what I gather, it seems like you might be creating an activity type timesheet, which currently doesn't have an option to add breaks. I'd suggest going through this forum thread that could shed some light on your query.

If you need any more assistance, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help!

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi admincmc

Thank you for bringing your concern to us and welcome the Community Forum. I apologize for the delayed response.

I understand that being able to record break times in the Teams app would be a handy feature. From what I gather, it seems like you might be creating an activity type timesheet, which currently doesn't have an option to add breaks. I'd suggest going through this forum thread that could shed some light on your query.

If you need any more assistance, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help!

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve