Forum Discussion

OLKroozer
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Long call queues and call dropouts

Hi Guys,

Getting very sick and tired of having to wait over 30-40 minutes just to get to a Service Staff Member on the phone, only to have them need to refer to someone else AND then have the call disconnect while on hold.

Lift your game and provide a decent service!

Especially painful seeing as we get less features now and your monthly charges have nearly quadrupled in the past 15 years! 🥺

And- don't give a "I'm sorry to hear you've got problems🤨"

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello OLKroozer 

I'm sorry about the experience that you have had with our phone-based team. 

If you haven't had your query resolved feel free to post on our Community Forum where we will also be able to assist. 

OLKroozer
      Experienced Cover User

Thankyou for your usual condescending response to a complaint.

Is this an automatic reply per chance?

And in response to your offer for Community Forum assistance, I imagine very few of the Community can assist me in having an obsolete data file removed from my Account.

Thanks anyway 🤨

ChrisMYOB
        Former Staff

Hello OLKroozer 

If you wish to provide feedback you can do so via the Feedback & complaints channel on the Contact us page on our website.

MYOB Moderators on the Community Forum are able to assist with your issue. If you can send me information surrounding your issue as well as the following information in a Private Message  I'll be happy to help:

• Business name
        • Serial number
        • Your full name