Forum Discussion

6 months ago

MYOB shuts down when using employee cards

Hello,

I can't operate MYOB when trying to use certain employees. I can't open their cards without it shutting down. I'm trying to raise invoices using their timesheets and it shuts down.

So far MYOB has shut down about 30 times - I've restarted my computer. Looking for help!

Thanks,

Eileen

2 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Eileen2

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties opening the employee card file due to the software shutting down. We appreciate your patience during this time. 

To assist you further, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary details. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Eileen2

I hope everything is going well for you today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance when using the employee cards. If yes, I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary details.

Cheers,   
    Leneth