Forum Discussion

Tarnz
Contributing Cover User
15 days ago

NO LONGER NEEDING PAYROLL

1) We've just sold our business and no longer require Payroll.  How do I delete this so we don't pay for it monthly?

2) Also the business name has changed as new owners have taken over our Trading Name.  How do I change this to our new business name, our company number has not changed?

3) Do I need to continue paying for online MYOB after we have closed the business completely or can I still have access offline with saved file?

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Tarnz,

I appreciate your post. I get that you've sold your business and no longer require the payroll service. It's sad to see you go. However, I'm here to help with this. Here's what you need to know: MYOB allows you to end your services at any time, as there are no lock-in contracts. If you wish to end your payroll service and want to know how you can access your saved company file after, you can do so by following the instructions in this helpful article about canceling your MYOB subscription.

When it comes to changing your business name, can you please send me a private message with the following details below to assist you further? 

• Serial Number
    • Company Name
    • Your full name and email address

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,
    Shella