Forum Discussion

IR88
User
11 months ago
Solved

Payroll reports not exporting to excel

Im trying to export a payroll report to excel but it doesnt work.  Nothing is happening

ive been able to produce the reports previously and nothing has changed with our computer system

• Is it PC or Web?

Have you tried turning the PC off and on again.

Can you export to PDF or the other options?

If the others work and its just Excel is Excel installed?

Sometimes an application process can be running but not actually doing anything. When the application tries to launch it sees that its already active and does nothing. Shutting down the process and relauching the the application usually fixes that. Alternatively the good old turn it off and on again shuts down all the processes and everything starts up fresh when you turn the PC on. To see the processes active you can press Start Key + X and then select Task Manager.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Is it PC or Web?

Have you tried turning the PC off and on again.

Can you export to PDF or the other options?

If the others work and its just Excel is Excel installed?

Sometimes an application process can be running but not actually doing anything. When the application tries to launch it sees that its already active and does nothing. Shutting down the process and relauching the the application usually fixes that. Alternatively the good old turn it off and on again shuts down all the processes and everything starts up fresh when you turn the PC on. To see the processes active you can press Start Key + X and then select Task Manager.

IR88
      User

Thank you

I restarted and it seems to be working now

Not sure what went wrong

But all good

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi IR88 

Thank you for letting us know. It's great to hear you got this resolved. Please don't hesitate to start a new post again or reach out to us if you need help in the future. We are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi IR88 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I addition to what Legion have posted, could you also try to clear your AccountRight cache. 

Please let me know how you about this.

And thank you Legion for providing the detailed instructions to troubleshoot this issue.

Cheers,

Princess