Forum Discussion

SuFish
Experienced User
11 months ago
Solved

STP Finalisation error message says to contact myob

I am trying to finalise  our EOFY payroll reporting. The YTD report matches the payroll report. I have terminated all employees who appear in the list for 2022/23. Some of them should have been terminated in 21/22. When I select all the names on the list and hit finalise I get this error messsage - Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 65579a72-30e6-421e-a245-3ed209226c7a.

Any suggestions appreciated...

SuFish
    11 months ago

I've got everything through as well. But I did have to fix up some errors mainly from terminations where the end date preceded the start date..yay we can relax!

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I am having the same problem and can't get through to MYOB on the phone as they have it set to disconnect after following the prompts.

SuFish
      Experienced User

Hi Lorraine,

I've gone back to STP reports in and looked for any reports that are listed as Accepted with Errors and I'm fixing those up. I have managed to finalise some of our people. So these are error reports that indicaate incorrectly filled in cards. hope that helps a bit..while we await a response..Su