Forum Discussion

Smack
Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

STP YTD verification information differs to Payroll Activity report

Good Morning

We have a variance between STP YTD info versus Payroll activity report that relates to a fulltime employee who ceased work with us and then came back to work for us on a casual basis for one day a few months later (in the same FY).

Although all previous pay runs had been sent to, and accepted by, the ATO for STP purposes, the YTD verification information is missing the entire Base Salary total as well as another loading he was paid.  I’m not sure how to fix this now that we are in a new FY.

Is anyone able to assist with this issue? Thank you.

• Hi Smack

If the Payroll register and Payroll activity reports don't match, please refer to our Community Forum post Payroll activity and Payroll register reports are NOT the same which has information and instructions on how to resolve this. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Smack

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Can you please run the Payroll register and Payroll activity report in your file for this employee, do these two reports match ?

Smack
      Cover User

Hi Melisa

Thank you for getting back to me.  Yes I do have a variance in these reports for the same amount.  

Sharyn

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Smack

If the Payroll register and Payroll activity reports don't match, please refer to our Community Forum post Payroll activity and Payroll register reports are NOT the same which has information and instructions on how to resolve this. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.