Forum Discussion

TPYSA22
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Unable to process first payroll for July 2022

Everytime I try to process a pay run it comes up with this message

"Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: 66908ad8-be95-4b0a-bee8-6309f70333f3 "

Even a certain employee card file will not open and requires a restart of accountright.

Basically the last week has been issue after issue with myob !

Sam_R
    2 years ago

Hi TPYSA22,

No problem, I've managed to locate your file and run the required script over it. 

Please close, then re-open your software before attempting this process again.

Do let me know if the issue persists.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

17 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    TPYSA22
    Contributing User

Hi Sam,

Are you able to help us as we are faced with the same problems not being able to process the first payroll for the financial year.

Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi TPYSA22,

Happy to look into this for you. 

Could you please reply with the last 4-digits of the serial number and the Company File ID this relates to? (Help>About MYOB Accountright> Company File ID:__)

TPYSA22
      Contributing User

Last 4 digits of serial number : 5750

Sorry Sam - I dont understand what company file ID is and where I can locate it?

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi TPYSA22,

No problem, I've managed to locate your file and run the required script over it. 

Please close, then re-open your software before attempting this process again.

Do let me know if the issue persists.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.