Forum Discussion

Derek2
User
5 months ago
Solved

You don't have permission to access this page If you need to access this page please contact your administrator

Dispite doing Create Pay Run every week for a couple of years I suddenly get this message?

We are supposedly administrators but can't change the setting from read only?

• Hi Derek2,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

Upon reviewing your account, we observed that it was locked, which may be the cause of the error message you encountered. We have promptly addressed this issue and reactivated your account to ensure seamless access.

If you continue to experience issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for further assistance.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Derek2,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

Upon reviewing your account, we observed that it was locked, which may be the cause of the error message you encountered. We have promptly addressed this issue and reactivated your account to ensure seamless access.

If you continue to experience issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for further assistance.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess