Forum Discussion

Doodygirl
Experienced Cover User
9 months ago

Bank Feeds Not Updating since Sat 5th August 2023

Hi all

Bank feeds not updating since Sat 5th August.  Is there an issue?

Cheers

19 Replies

• MYOB certainly have no qualms hiking up their subscription costs but the product, support and service just gets worse!!

I am not a fan of XERO but seriously contemplating the shift for me and my clients.

Bad-Support
      Experienced User

It's Quickbooks for me - aleady started the migration.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Bad-Support

Thanks for your post.

We understand how this is important to your business and we're sorry for any inconvenience. We're sad to see you go, but if you need further help don't hesitate to start a new post. We're delighted to assist you further. 

Kind regards,

Shella

A1B
    Contributing User

Still ot receiving any Bank Feeds is there an issue that we need to know about please

Doodygirl wrote:

Hi all

Bank feeds not updating since Sat 5th August.  Is there an issue?

Cheers

• Is there any update as to why there are still no bank feeds since the 5th August???

ClaireK
      Contributing User

Just had this reply from MYOB livechat.  We bank with Heritage.

I'm sorry, we do not have a specific timeframe but as per our bankfeeds back office team this is on High Priority, Heritage Bank are working on recreating\resending the updated bankfeeds file so we're also hoping that it will be fixed as soon as possible.

I guess we sit and wait :(

hazeyden2020
    Contributing User

Same problem here. I have talked to Heritage Bank and they said they have to manually import all the transactions. They have no time frame of when it will be complete.

ClaireK
    Contributing User

I'm having the same issue. Hoping someone can assist.

• I have the same problem. The bank transcation hasn't been updated since 11 August 2023. I am bank with ANZ.

Domster
      Contributing User

I now have this issue as well, no transactions from ANZ account since 25/08/23

did you have any response?

hazeyden2020
        Contributing User

Hi, yes it ended up being our bank that had the issue. We bank with Heritage. They took about 2 weeks to fix.