Duplicated sample MYOB files

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
joseh
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Duplicated sample MYOB files

Hi Support,

I'm hoping you could assist, the Clearwater sample files in MYOB for unknown reason keeps on duplicating and backing itself to one drive and now the drive is full.

This happens to other colleagues using the same setup.

We tried to contact Microsoft and delete the files with no luck.

Do you have answer or guide?

Thanks,

JoseH

2 REPLIES 2
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Duplicated sample MYOB files

Hi @joseh 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

The reason this is happening is you've chosen to put the file on OneDrive. To resolve this you could go in to choose folders, and make MYOB foldes and AccountRight unticked.  Additionally there is an option to right click and 'Free up Space'.  I'll link Choose OneDrive folders for reference. 

U8.PNG

Let me know how it goes. If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users in their search. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

joseh
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Duplicated sample MYOB files

Thank you for your reply @Theresa_D 

Before I did the steps you've mentioned, I unlinked the Onedrive account first then deleted the sample folder.

After I linked the account back to Onedrive then I put a stopped "synching" on this particular folder

This solved the problem of the sample folder duplicating and backing up the one drive folder to full

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post