Forum Discussion

Yoko-R
User
2 years ago

enter the date

Hi, I am a student.  When I enter the transaction date, my school MYOB is   date/month/year.  But in my personal PC shows  month/date/year.   Using same version MYOB why this will happen?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi, I am a student.  When I enter the transaction date, my school MYOB is   date/month/year.  But in my personal PC shows  month/date/year.   Using same version MYOB why this will happen?

• Hi Yoko-R 

AccountRight will take its date from your Windows date settings. Should be finding that the format of the date is incorrect, you would want to be looking at ensuring that your date format is set appropriately in the Region and Language settings in the Windows Control Panel and then relaunch AccountRight.

Yoko-R
      User

Thanks for your reply!  I have comfirmed the system of date between Windows and MYOB.

Maybe each OS version is different (my personal PC is Win11 and school PC is Win10)  , my PC not show the date

23/02/2023, it shows just  23/Feb/2023.

But it's ok, when I open  the file which was made at school  on my PC , all dating appear like  23/Feb/2023.

Thanks very much!

Redards