Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

How to Import Transaction Journal Online

Hi,

I am logged into the MYOB Account Right file on the internet (web browser) and  can't seem to import a Transaction journal whilst logged into the file on  app.myob.  Is this an option to do online?

Can I only import transaction journals using  the MYOB application on my desktop ?

Thanks

Doris

• Hi DorisOhi,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

The AccountRight browser version currently does not support the import of transaction journals. You can find details on what can be imported into your file in this Help article: Importing and Exporting Data.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

4 Replies

• Hi DorisOhi,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

The AccountRight browser version currently does not support the import of transaction journals. You can find details on what can be imported into your file in this Help article: Importing and Exporting Data.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

DorisOhi
      User
      Hi Princess,

Can you please add this function as a feature request for the next update of MYOB Business Online?

We use Employment Hero for payroll and due to MYOB's poor integration - the only option is to export transaction journal from EH to import into MYOB. This worked fine with AccountRight windows application but with MYOB Business Online we have to manually create a journal. This is a big step backward!
      DorisOhi
      User
      Hi Princess,
      Can you please add this function as a feature request for the next update of MYOB Business Online?

We use Employment Hero for payroll and due to MYOB's poor integration - the only option is to export transaction journal from EH to import into MYOB. This worked fine with AccountRight windows application but with MYOB Business Online we have to manually create a journal. This is a big step backward!
        Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi DorisOhi,

Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us.

While we can forward your suggestion to the relevant team, we highly recommend posting your idea on our MYOB Business/Essentials Idea Exchange. This platform is regularly reviewed by our developers, and it's the best place to share your thoughts for future updates. Your input is invaluable to us as we continue to improve and enhance our software.

If you have any more insights or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us.

Cheers,

Princess