Forum Discussion

Mags
Trusted Cover User
2 months ago

importing data from MYOB to GeoOp

We are trying to import data from MYOB AccountRight 2024.2 directly into GeoOp, the integration authenticates between both apps ok. When we try to import the clients into GeoOp, we receive the following error message:- { "message": "There was an authentication error; Please try re-authenticating with AccountRight", "code": 0 } I have tried different users with Administration Privileges' and we keep getting the same error and I have been advised to contact MYOB Support to sort this issue out, could you please assist. Thank you.

1 Reply

• Hi Mags,

Thank you for your post and your patience in waiting for a response.

Since GeoOp is a third-party application and the error occurs during the import to their application, it would be best to reach out to GeoOp's support team for assistance. On our end, I've checked for similar issues but couldn't find any related to this specific error message. This further suggests that the issue might be best addressed by GeoOp's support team. However, I suggest you try troubleshooting, try to clear your AccountRight cache, and export the AccountRight data again before attempting to import it to GeoOp. Ensure that the data you're importing aligns with the specific format required by GeoOp. This can often help to prevent any potential issues during the import process.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess