Accountright EOFY STP Finalisation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kazzablanca
Experienced User
24 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

24Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Accountright EOFY STP Finalisation

HI All,

Just getting started on STP finalisation for 2022.  The YTD Verification report balance does not match the total of the individual employees.  I have noticed that the difference is the total of 2 employees that are inactive.  I have reactivated and sent an update event to the ATO but the report total has not changed.  Should I proceed with finalisation?  The individual list has the correct totals, also the totals at the right of the screen are correct.  Just not sure why the verification report would be different? 

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Accountright EOFY STP Finalisation

Hi @Kazzablanca

Thanks for your post. Our Help Article, Wrong ETP values in STP reports, has detailed information on this issue.

If the above help article doesn't resolve your issue and If your employee's Summary of Payment Report is correct, but the verification report is not, you can finalise the employee and submit it to the ATO. Please also send me the below information via private message so that I can pass on your details to the team who are working on this to get resolved:

• Serial number
  • Business file name 
  • Employees affected (Names)
  • Payroll year affected
  • Screenshots of the Verification report, Employee Summary of Payment Report & Employment terminations window showing the ETP payments

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post