Forum Discussion

robyn8
Contributing User
2 years ago

Annual leave accrued does not match that shown on pay slips

I have had an employ who recently resigned query the amount paid out for annual leave in final payment as payslips showed a different amount to that which I pulled out of MYOB reports.  On further inspection I find that the amounts reported on payslips since start of current finanical year are way out of whack and do not reflect details shown in MYOB reporting.  The entitlement balance jumps up and down and makes absolutely no sense at all.  I have checked other employee and the same thing shows.  How do I get what is in MYOB and what is shown on payslips to match again?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi robyn8,

Thanks for your post. 

So that we can look into this with you, could you run both the Entitlement Balance Summary & Detail reports YTD and advise if the balances match? 

robyn8
      Contributing User

Yes they match.  It appears all reporting in MYOB is correct but the acrrued leave on payslips jumps all over the place with differing amounts since start of financial year. I can email copies of reconstruction of accrued and leave  taken 

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi robyn8,

We do not provide email support, however, If you'd like to send me those payslips, you can send those via private message here on the community forum.