Approving Manager for MYOB Teams

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
DuncanPaterson
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Approving Manager for MYOB Teams

Hi guys

I did see an enquiry similar to mine in a previous post but couldn't find the solution (it may have been provided via PM for data sensitivity).  I am a business owner and not an employee, and although I have a manager appointed as the Approving Manager I would also like to be an "Approving Manager" so that I can approve timesheets in my manager's absence.  Is there a simple and correct way to do this?

Many thanks in advance, and if this has already been asked and answered, just point me to the post.

Kind regards

Duncan   

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Approving Manager for MYOB Teams

Hi @DuncanPaterson

Thank you for your post. Currently in MYOB Team If you'd like to add an approving manager who is not currently an employee, like the business owner or bookkeeper, you'll need to set them up as an employee in AccountRight (just create a new employee card and enter their name and email address on the Profile tab, and set their Employment Basis to Other on the Payroll Details tab). Once you've set this up for yourself you will need to add yourself as an employee in the MYOB Team admin portal and then select yourself as an approving manager. Our help article Getting started with MYOB Team has instructions under heading 4. Add approving managers and assign their employees has instructions on how to do this in MYOB Team. 

Please do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

DuncanPaterson
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa

Your solution was crystal clear - many thanks for your helpful and prompt response.

Kind regards
Duncan

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @DuncanPaterson

You're very welcome ! Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post