Deputy & MYOB Base rates & casual loading

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Beka09
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Deputy & MYOB Base rates & casual loading

Has anyone successfully integrated Deputy Timesheets into MYOB?

I can get my timesheets to import, but I run into problems because the Deputy base hourly rate INCLUDES casual loading, wheras the MYOB base hourly DOES NOT include loading.

If I change the base hourly in MYOB to include loading then when it calculates Saturday & Sunday rates at 1.5 it's calculating it based on the casual rate and I would be overpaying everyone. Likewise if I change the base hourly in Deputy to not have casual loading then when I import into MYOB it doesn't add on casual loadind or maybe it's just not matching with the right payroll catergory.

I have tried calling Deputy several times but they don't really understand the issue.

2 REPLIES 2
Parul1
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Deputy & MYOB Base rates & casual loading

Hi 

We faced lot of hickups in the beginning with Deputy but after having few meetings online with Deputy and myob, we have managed to make it work. One of my old staff members who is not with us anymore had set up. You need to call or email Deputy to fix it.

Beka09
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Deputy & MYOB Base rates & casual loading

Thanks. I have tried calling (twice) but the problem seems to go over their heads. Maybe third time lucky and I'll get someone good.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post