EOFY Finalisation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mei8
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

EOFY Finalisation

Hi 

I was chatting with a very helpful staff this morning.

My payroll only has 1 person as is it a not profit organisation and this person has left and I lodged this termination back in March. 

I have been trying to do EOFY finalisation since few days ago. The ex employee was given long service leave upon termination and has unused Leave payout upon termination. All these appeared in Payroll Reporting YTD and also form STP Reporting YTD Payroll Reporting for the staff but only comes out under Unsued Leave on termination for the total of both LSL  and UAL Upon Termination.

All there reports were correct. However, the EOFY Finalisation, only the Gross Payment appeared. Not the LSL Upon Termination and UAL Upon Termination. 

1st chat person asked me to delete the LSL and UAL upon Termination and entered again but used different payrun period. Did not work.

This morning the person asked me to lodge a zero payrun. The Gross Payment Total is not wrong and the LSL Upon Termination and UAL Upon Termination still does not show in EOFY Finalation Total.

He has escalated to higher ups and trying to get a product support staff to call me which I am a bit septical and the Product Support is known not to pick up lines.

2 REPLIES 2
Mei8
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

EOFY Finalization Reporting

Hi ,

As per this morning, my YTD Verifification and YTD Payroll reporting for our 1 employee same as my payroll summary balance. The only problem I have is the Long Service Leave -Termination and Unused Leave Payout-Termination does not come up in the finalization. Only gross payment shows but shows in my payroll summary and all the YTD payroll verification including the one I got from STP Submission all tally.

This very small non profit organisation has only 1 staff and he left in March 2022. I have to unterminate him to do all the reports as per the people in the chat room.

Now the bigger problem was this early morning when the MYOB chat room personnel asked me to run a 0.00 payrun and report to STP. After doing this, my Gross Payment went out by $16062 but the rest of the figure is correct. How do I get back to the amount pre running the 0.00 payrun ? I gave attached him the scrreen shots how now all the reports are out by the same amount for Gross Payment. He said by running a 0.00 payrun, all the items should show in the finalisation report. Got worse instead.

Another chat person took over later and asked me to run another 0.00 payrun. I dared not lest the mistake become bigger. This person told me this issue will probably take another 5 business days to solved but today is last day for payment. 

My question is how to adjust the amount back to pre 0.00 total ? I dare not run another 0.00 payrun.  Phobia!

Yesterday after following step by step what the other MYOB chat room person asked me to do, my payroll summary, general ledgers, summaries reports and verifications reports were all out, went havoc. Took me 5 hours to solve the mess and I managed to reconcile all figues but the Unused Leave -Termination still cannot show in the finalization report. (after what MYOB personnel put me through!)

I tried to call ATO to grant us grace period to lodge. She laughted and said MYOB is the worst. She heard about the issue. She said only MYOB always have problem but not other payroll software companies. 

To make matter worst, no one seemed to be interested to answer the MYOB Support phone line

Mei

I

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: EOFY Finalization Reporting

Hi @Mei8 

I'm sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. If you still need assistance with this or with anything else please let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post