EOFY finalisation not picking up Categories such as Allowances, Annual Leave etc

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
FeeBee61
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

EOFY finalisation not picking up Categories such as Allowances, Annual Leave etc

I have produced the reports required for the EOFY finalisation for 2021/22 such as the Payroll summary report, the Payroll reporting - Year-to-date Verification Report and the Payroll Activity [Detail] report and all match so the figures are correct for the EOFY. 

However, since I upgraded to STP2 and put a category to all the payroll fields, only those items that have Gross Summary as the Category are being added to the EOFY finalisation report. All the other fields such as Annual Leave, Remote Allowances, Bereavement Leave are not being added to the final Gross figure.

Do I change everything over to Gross Summary Category so that the totals in the EOFY finalisation are correct? Or can you give me some indication if this is going to be fixed by Thursday 14th?

3 REPLIES 3
LRBooks61
Ultimate Cover User
1,054 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,054Posts

211Kudos

124Solutions

Re: EOFY finalisation not picking up Categories such as Allowances, Annual Leave etc

Hi

Are they showing up in your report under allowances?

If so that is all good

If they are not showing then there is a problem

STP2 is just breaking down all payroll catergories so not everything is lumped into Gross wages

So as long as everything is being recorded all is well

Hope that helps

Lisa

FeeBee61
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: EOFY finalisation not picking up Categories such as Allowances, Annual Leave etc

Sorry Lisa but that doesn't help!

Gross Payments figures on the EOFY finalisation report should include the other categories such as Annual Leave, Bereavement Leave, Remote Incentive Allowance etc.

At the moment the Gross figure (for the payment summaries) only caters for Base Hourly and Public Holidays. I've subtracted the difference between what is on the EOFY Finalisation Report and the Payroll Activity [Detail] report and it's the Allowances that is the difference. 

Therefore, the EOFY Finalisation Report Gross Payment figures are incorrect and I need to be able to include the Allowances in the Gross amount for the payment summaries.

LRBooks61
Ultimate Cover User
1,054 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,054Posts

211Kudos

124Solutions

Have you checked the payroll categories and checked that their ATO reporting categories are correct?

Does this only apply to terminated employees?( There has been an issue with this.

That all I can suggest , sorry

Lisa

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post