EOFY with ATO

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lynne_20
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

EOFY with ATO

EOFY with ATO incorrect amounts for each employee yet payroll activity statement for year is correct?

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: EOFY with ATO

Hi @Lynne_20 

Thanks for your post. The post, AccountRight reports don't match STP reports, has detailed information on how to resolve this.

You can also try processing $0 pays with payment date as 30 June to update the YTD verification report. However, if there is an issue with your data this won't fix it, you will need to fix the issue and then process the $0 pay.

The post, EOFY FAQS and Resources 2022, has links to posts and Help Articles to assist with EOFY reconciliation.

If you continue to have problems please provide detailed information and I'll be happy to help further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Lynne_20
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: EOFY with ATO

Dear Tracey

Yes - this solved the problem.  I waited 3 hours on the MYOB help line to be told the same thing.  It is beyond me why MYOB did not leave a simple message at the beginning of everyone's STP/ATO enquiries telling everyone to do this as it might solve the problem.   What a waste of time for everyone concerned - it is a software glitch and everyone was thinking they made a mistake.  MYOB have a lot to answer for when they cannot place a single message on their help line to save all this unnecessary angst.   I feel sorry for the users and the poor MYOB staff at the end of the phone line as well.   All this could have been prevented with a simple message.

But thank you Tracey- I will contact you in future.

Lynne

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post