Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Employee Paid - But not showing on summary payment report

Hello, This has been drawn to my attention as I paid an employee their last commission on 4 August 2021.  Their only pay for the 2021/2022 financial year. I can see that MYOB generated and sent the...
    2 years ago

Hi juliabaker 

Thanks for your post. You will need to undo the finalisation for the impacted employee(s) in the STP reporting centre>>EOFY Finalisation tab:

• If there's an ellipsis (3 dots) button next to the employee, click it and choose Remove finalisation.
    • If there is no ellipsis button, select the employee and click Remove finalisation and notify the ATO

Then process $0 pays with payment date as 30 June 2022 for those employees, wait until that report has been accepted and then recheck the employee's Summary of payments report (EOFY finalisation tab>>View summary report. If the Summary of payments and YTD verification reports match the Payroll activity report you can re-do the EOFY finalisation.

When an employee has been terminated you will need to remove the termination date and make the card active in Cards list>>employee card in order to process $0 pays.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.