Employee Self-Onboarding - Default Superfund

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
deb1234
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Employee Self-Onboarding - Default Superfund

I am interested in using the Employee Self-Onboarding platform, however our Default Superannuation Fund is not showing under the page 'Nominate a super fund'.

I had previously added the default superannuation fund via the General Payroll Information page under the 'Setup' menu, which also follows the support notes. I created a test 'new employee' to see how the recipient views the self-onboarding windows and under the heading 'Nominate a super fund' and selecting the option to select 'Your employer's default fund', the following message appears under the fund details:

It looks like your employer has not specified a default fund, please contact them if you'd like to use your company's default fund.

Any information on this would be very helpful.

5 REPLIES 5
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Employee Self-Onboarding - Default Superfund

Hi @deb1234 

Thank you for your post. When you added the default superannuation fund did you do that under; Payroll settings > General payroll information > Default superannuation fund > then send the onboarding invite?

If it wasn't done in that order I recommend canceling the invitation and reinviting to allow the software to send it through again.

If that was not the cause, would you be able to send me a screenshot of the Fund Information window so I can reproduce the steps for further investigation? 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

deb1234
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Samara

Thank you for your response.

I had already tried your advised steps a couple of times, but repeated the process again so that I could capture the screenshots as attached.

Should you require more detailed screenshots, could you please let me know how to send them to you directly. I was unable to find a link to respond other than via this portal.

Regards

Deb

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi Deb

Thanks for sending that through. Can you also check that the default fund is listed under the employee card:

Card File > Cards List > Employee tab > open the employee's card > Payroll details tab > Superannuation tab.

Let me know how you get on and if you require more assistance - could you also reply with the last 4 digits of your Serial Number?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

deb1234
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Samara

I have checked on existing employees under the Superannuation tab as you have directed and the nominated default fund shows.

When sending a new employee invitation to onboard, you cannot check the default fund under their employee card because it hasn't been created at that point. 

Last 4 digits - 8087

Regards

Deb

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi Deb (@deb1234)

Thanks for confirming that. Can I also ask you to make sure there aren't 2 or more funds listed under your Superannuation Fund List with the same USI - and if there are delete one of those?

If it is not that, could you also share the Fund Information window for the default fund you have selected?

If you don't want to post it in public, feel free to send it to me via Private Message.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post